Why should you chose a pediatric dentist?
- We’re kid experts! Pediatric dentists get an extra two to three years of special training to treat children of all shapes and sizes from itty bitty infants to growing teens. Read about the specialized training details from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Whether your child is super shy or super chatty, a specialist knows how handle every personality that walks through the doors.
- Worried about your tike’s pacifier use, thumb sucking or bottle feeding? They can show you how to tame your child’s bad habits.
- Baby teeth get cavities, too. A pediatric dentist is trained to work on tiny teeth.
- Pediatric dentists aren’t the only kid experts in our offices. Our hygienists are, too! They’re trained to use smaller tools that are just the right size for your child’s mouth and jaw.
- Our hygienists show your child each instrument they use and explain what it does. It’s our way of making dental visits entertaining and educational.
- Pediatric specialists are also trained to treat kids with special needs.
- We give away kid-friendly prizes at the end of each visit.
- Pediatric dentists know how to make your child’s visit fun. Most of our patients can’t wait to come back. Imagine — a child who wants to go to the dentist. Now that’s something to smile about!
“We just had our first visit and Dr. Waschak was AMAZING! The office is beautiful, the staff is friendly, and the Doctor was so good with the kids. My oldest kid was with me for his little brothers appointment and Dr. Waschak sat down and worked on math homework with him. It was such a welcoming environment and I am grateful to have this option for my youngest who wouldn’t bear well in the traditional dentist seat. We all felt right and home and at ease!” – T. Danielle Walters