Bright, White & Beautiful Smile!
Even tough stains from coffee, tobacco, wine, and more will disappear. Your teeth will be multiple shades whiter after just one treatment!
How We Can Help
- In-Office Treatment – This pain-free cosmetic procedure gives you noticeably whiter teeth with just one visit to the dentist. First, your dentist will remove the debris, plaque, and tartar from the surface of your teeth, and then place a whitening solution directly onto your dental enamel. Then, we will use a laser or heat lamp to activate the whitening gel, giving you noticeable results almost immediately. You can expect to be able to enjoy your new sparkling smile for the next few months!
- Custom-Made, Take-Home Trays – Now, you can apply a professional whitening treatment in the comfort of your own home. We’ll simply take an impression of your teeth to form custom whitening trays that fit perfectly to your bite. This allows the whitening gel to target each of your teeth to give you spectacular results.
How to Keep Your Teeth Sparkling White
We know how difficult it can be to keep your teeth pearly white, even with a diligent oral healthcare routine. Here are a few steps you can take to ensure your professional whitening treatments lasts for as long as possible!
- Maintain a good oral hygiene routine. By brushing your teeth twice per day and after meals, as well as flossing at least once a day, you can remove the food particles that would otherwise stain your teeth and lead to decay.
- Quit smoking. Due to the tar and nicotine in cigarettes, smoking can leave a yellowish and blackish stain on your teeth that is hard to remove. By quitting, you can avoid these stains as well as other harmful effects to your oral health.
- Avoid coffee and other known stain-causing foods/beverages. There are a number of foods to look out for if you want to keep your teeth sparkling white. Coffee, tea, and sugary drinks like soda are particularly harmful to your smile’s appearance. You may also want to look out for acidic foods like citrus fruits, curry, tomato sauce, soy sauce, etc. as this can wear down your enamel and lead to a yellowing effect on your teeth.
- Schedule regular dental check-ups. A healthy smile is a beautiful smile! By visiting the dentist at least twice a year, you can prevent harmful oral health issues such as gingivitis and tooth decay, plus receive a professional cleaning to brighten your smile and improve your health!